Wednesday, March 16, 2005

i'm just so frustrated!

All day long I have been pulling my hair out and driving myself crazy. I can't find my ATM card!

About 4 weeks ago, I went to the bank to make a deposit. While I was there I figured I would make a quick withdrawl because we were going to Florida and we were going to need some cash. I put my ATM card in the machine at the bank and it was promptly eaten. I go in and tell my story figuring they will open it up and retreive my card. Somehow it had DISAPPEARED! So I cancel the card, order a new one and head off on vacation. I return from Florida, flip through the mail that had accumulated while we were away expecting to find my newly pressed card. No such luck. I wait a couple of days and finally call the bank. They check their records, and it shows that in fact, they didn't issue me a new card yet. I amend the situation and tell them to bust their asses and get me my %#$#@ new card.

So finally yesterday, the Fed Ex man arrives with a package. New cards! Huzzah! I open the envelope, call the handy 1-800 number and activate my new card. Mark comes home, I give him his, and ........I can't remember what I did with mine. After 4 weeks of waiting, I somehow lose it in my house. I have searched EVERYWHERE! I interrogated my kids and neither of them seems to know anything ( I think they may be covering for one another). I am exasperated. I am freaking! I hate when I do stupid stuff like this. And yes, I did look in my wallet and it is not there.

1 Comments:

Blogger doulicia said...

I wish I had something useful to say but I don't. All I can do is offer my sympathy.

March 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home