Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Thougths from the fog part deux

Have spent the last couple of days mostly at home. My (almost) 4 yo dd has been home sick with a fever. She was supposed to go to a friend's birthday party tonight, but won't be able to now. Such a bummer. This is one of her best friends at school.

I did manage to get out to the grocery store last night. I grabbed a few things for lunches and some jello to make dd feel better. Then as I was checking out, I was able to do one of my favorite things. I love standing in line and checking out what other people are buying. I love to create scenarios in my head about their uses. Are all these things going to be used at once? Immediately when they get home? Or are they more long range purchases? So yesterday while I was in line at Meijer, this is what the guy behind me had: 3 cans of Alpo, 1 Pay Day candy bar, a fifth of J & B scotch and a brand new alarm clock. Now I ask you, doesn't your mind just reel with the possibilities?!!?

Surfing around I found this. Good news is I have 50 years left. Click on the image to find out when you will die.


I am going to die at 85. When are you? Click here to find out!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home