Friday, March 17, 2006

Yes, she knits too

This is called the "ribbed for her pleasure" scarf. I swear that is the title. I did not make that up.

I am knitting! And although I swore not to make another scarf, I just had to try to do this one. It is a nifty knit, and purl combo that I had to master before I could move on to larger projects. Things that are not rectangle shaped. My sister-in-law is about to have her second baby, and I want to make her a blanket. So, I am moving from rectangles to squares! Maybe soon I will attempt to make something with sleeves. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger doulicia said...

Hey! It looks great. And so soft, I know, because I have that yarn, too!

March 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too pretty! I'm just starting a scarf, figure I'll get it done by next winter if I'm lucky.
I have to say, doing something with arms is not all that is cracked up to be sometimes!
K
*awaiting the torture session post... physio anyone?

March 23, 2006  
Blogger Nanny said...

It looks like it is going to be a fabulous scarf. I have just started knitting one of my charges a 3-d Pillow, all squares, but not as easy as it looks, so I suffer with you on wether to move on to something with arms ever! LOL

March 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home