Tuesday, March 07, 2006

This one is for all the broken leggers out there (and I know you are out there)

Ok all you people who are googling broken leg things, this one is for you.

IT GETS BETTER! IT JUST TAKES TIME!

This experience has been an extrememly long haul for me. It will probably be a very long haul for you as well. However, here is some advice. Take it slow. Don't rush things. If you do you will regret it.

Later today I will go back and visit with my Orthapedic Surgeon. He is a nice guy and I happen to like him. I have done pretty much everything he has asked of me. Today I want him to tell me it is ok to start driving (even though I already have. Shut up! I am ready.) And I also want him to tell me to begin physical therapy. Because honestly, the leg just isn't like it used to be. I would say its about 70%. I have a bunch of work ahead of me.

Do you have a broken leg? Is that what is bringing you to this blog? If so, don't be shy! Say hello! Ask a question if you are so inclined. Just please, allow yourself time to heal. That was the hardest thing for me was to actually let go and allow myself to mend.

Good luck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, no brokend leg... just curious how the appointment went? Are you being tortured at p/t this morning?
K

March 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home