Thursday, June 23, 2005

a shot in the arm

So my voice is completely shot. I think it is a combination of allergies and singing/shouting and dancing my butt off at the Wilco show the other night. I have spoken to a few people on the phone today, and everyone keeps asking if I'm ok. I am totally fine. That is what I get for having allergies (or what I used to call "my annual summer cold") and singing and screaming "WOOOOO!" before/during and inbetween each song that was played Tuesday night. Here is the set list for those of you who care:

War on War
Hell is Chrome
Handshake Drugs
Company in My Back
IATTBYH
Heavy Metal Drummer
At Least That's What You Said
Hummingbird
Muzzle of Bees
A Shot in the Arm
Bob Dylan's 49th Beard
Hesitating Beauty
Kamera
Theologians
I'm the Man Who Loves You
Spiders

Encore #1
Misunderstood
Jesus, Etc.
Kingpin /Happy Birthday (Pat Sansone)
Late Greats

Encore #2
Monday
I'm a Wheel
Hoodoo Voodoo

All in all an awesome show. Really high energy, the band was tight, and best of all there was this guy near us who was truly MOVED by the music. I have never seen dancing quite like it. He was fantastic. I loved him.

Today, the kids and I are planning a little picnic to the park and Andrew has his first T-ball game tonight. (Actually his first game, was Tuesday night, but hey...Mommy has her priorities)

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home