Sunday, April 24, 2005

un-freaking believable

I know I spend a good deal of time bitching about the weather where I live. I live in Southeast Michigan, and have for most of my life, but today really beat the band.

Today I turned 36 years old, and when I woke up this morning, there was at least 2 inches of snow on the ground. Need I remind mother nature that this is the END of April? Should I also mention that on Tuesday of last week we had dinner outside on our deck in balmy 78 degree weather? THIS IS CRAZY! I really can't take it. Check out the rather pathetic photo of me and my birthday card on the back deck taken earlier today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

Happy Belated (really belated!) Birthday...I was surfing your previous posts and had to chuckle at this one.

I grew up in Roseville, Michigan, 5 minutes from the Detroit city line. I remember being told that if you don't like the weather in Michigan...hang around, it could change any minute.

Hh

August 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home