Wednesday, March 23, 2005

head 'em up, move 'em out

We are getting ready to go out of town again. We leave for our annual North Carolina trip tomorrow. I am looking forward to heading south again. We are supposed to get more snow today. I am done bitching about the weather. It obviously does no good. It will break soon.

Not looking forward to packing for this trip. It will be fun once we are there. The drive is long, but we break it up. Ohio is really not fun to drive through, flat and boring.

The picture of Brooke is a couple of months old. This photo just cracks me up. She put this outfit on and I asked if I could take a picture of her. She was agreeable and even posed! Check out the sweet superhero uniform. I particularly love the hello kitty underpants. Kids slay me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home