Tuesday, April 19, 2005

nothing'severgonnastandinmyway(again)

My client had her baby yesterday morning. I got the call around 2am. I was pretty sleepy and misunderstood that she had actually been in labor most of the evening. It sounded at first like she had only been in labor for 2 hours. Anyway, she called me back after about an hour and I headed over. We got to the hospital about 4:30am and the baby was born a little after 6am. Her baby was big, over 10 pounds, but everyone did well. I will go do a post partum visit tomorrow.

Had a big weekend, lots of company. Eric and Jodi and their daughter Rachel visited Wed through Friday. The adults went to see David Sedaris on Thursday night at the Michigan Theatre. Then Josh came in to attend the open spring practice at Michigan Stadium. The boys all had fun. Check out the picture above.

It has gotten really nice here. Today is supposed to be around 80! I will be working in my garden. I don't really have a green thumb, but I pretend to have one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home