Thursday, April 07, 2005

I endured a level of hell today...

I went on a field trip with my daughter's preschool class to our local children's museum. The problem started when I woke up at 5 am and could not fall back asleep. Then, as a driver and chaperone on the field trip I was responsible for 4 children. I have 2 kids of my own, so my husband and I are usually on a man-to-man defense when we attend this museum. I am not used to playing zone defense, especially with 3 kids who don't belong to me. It was loud, exhausting, and I never did get my morning coffee. I left with a splitting headache. And as an added bonus, as we were leaving, darling Brooke decided she did NOT want to hold on to the loop rope like all the other kids. Yikes!

Anyway, we are home now-- fed, (somewhat) rested and fully caffeinated. What are the odds I will get a call to attend a birth tonight? Considering all the above I bet they are pretty good.

Doulicia-- I love the book questions, I am formulating my answers for a future post. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home