Thursday, May 18, 2006

contrary to popular belief, I did not fall off the face of the earth

Hellloooo!

Sorry it's been so long since I rapped at ya, but things around Chez Fisher have been a little crazy. I won't go into many details, but the combination of school quickly coming to an end, various projects I have been working on and the completion of my physical therapy sessions led to the neglection of this blog. So, um, I'm sorry.

But things are looking up! The school year is coming to an end soon, and I can hardly believe it. Andrew will be wrapping up his 1st grade year and Brooke will soon be moving from her preschool to the "big school" for kindergarten next year. I can't believe my baby will be starting kindergarten in the fall. {sniff}

We have a mostly relaxed summer planned. I have only one camp thing per kid scheduled right now. I think it is important for my kids to have serious down time in the summer. It will be nice to sleep in and not have to rush anywhere in the mornings. I am looking forward to it.

Mark and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary this year and we are planning a cool vacation around it. Actually the trip comes a bit before the anniversary, but we will celebrate it anyway. We are going out to San Francisco and wine country in late July. We are staying with some friends in San Fran and will also be going to see the Flaming Lips and Ween in Berkely. I am shaking in my boots with excitement. I am also going to see Ani DiFranco with a friend of mine in June, and I just got tickets to see a Jeff Tweedy solo show in Raleigh, NC in August. I somehow managed to get front row tickets for Jeff Tweedy. DID YOU HEAR THAT? I SAID I GOT FRONT ROW TICKETS FOR JEFF TWEEDY!!!

I need to go lay down for a minute.

4 Comments:

Blogger k.thedoula said...

Woo hoo! She lives! And has her life lined up with entertainment and travel to avoid the blog thing for months! :^)
Glad you didn't fall off the face of the earth! Was getting worried... watching Michigan channel on the t.v.

May 18, 2006  
Blogger doulicia said...

We need to talk. How could you have front row Tweedy tickets and me not know?

May 22, 2006  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

I was worried.

I even sent an e-mail and never heard back. I was hoping you were so busy you couldn't even answer e-mail!

Hh

May 22, 2006  
Blogger T$ said...

Sorry I worried you Hannah. I saw you left a comment on my last post. I never followed up on my North Carolina vacation. I will at some point, I promise.

Doulicia, the Tweedy tickets are for a show in North Carolina in August. It was a fluky thing. We are going to go to NC again for Mark's grandfather's 90th birthday!

May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home