Friday, September 16, 2005

filed under: truth is as funny as fiction

I love The Onion. It is on par with my other favorite media outlet, The Daily Show. It is always dead on hilarious.

Last year I was perusing the website and came across this story. It made me laugh at the hilarious one-up-man-ship, that goes on in the business world. I giggled until I almost fell over. It quickly became one of my favorite stories in the onion ever. And remember that this article came out in 2004.

Imagine my surprise when my hubby Mark, drew my attention to this article! The Onion predicted the 5 blade razor -- over a year ago!! I guess the guys in R&D at Gilette don't read The Onion, or they would have added even more blades. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction. And FUNNY too!

After the last few days I have had, I needed that laugh.

1 Comments:

Blogger doulicia said...

too funny. You only have to wait a year for satire to become reality.

September 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home