Wednesday, December 28, 2005

check out my x-ray

So here is a scan of my x-ray. These are two slightly different pictures of my leg. Notice the plate with numerous screws holding my bones in place. Fun! Also take note of that really long screw going in at sort of an angle. That one comes out in about 4 weeks. The others I will have with me for the rest of my live-long days. I am thinking of naming them There appear to be 6 of them. Maybe they will be Greg, Peter, Bobby, Marcia, Jan and Cindy.

 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

The Brady Screws! I LOVE it!

Hh

December 30, 2005  
Blogger doulicia said...

You will make life exciting for airport security people, no doubt!

January 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home