Monday, November 07, 2005

Miami

Check it out!

Here are the best photos from my weekend. What a weekend it was! The weather was incredible and I really did have the best time. I fulfilled the prediction that I made in my last post. We ate, we drank and we shopped. I had a really fun time. Highlights included dinner at Nobu, (I enjoyed the lychee martinis and sitting next to A-rod -- yes, that A-rod) drinks at a swanky place that I can't remember the name of. Breakfast at News Cafe, walking on South Beach (i must say the world, and South Beach in particular has a few too many speedos) shopping on Lincloln road, a late lunch at Puerto Sagua (in a word -- YUM!) synchronized swimmers at the Ritz, and seeing the movie Good Night, And Good Luck. Tracy and I had a couple of hours to kill, so yes, we went to the movies.

It was a very fun weekend, but I am glad to be home and back with the family. I missed my kiddos! When I got home last night, the kids were sleeping but I crept in to give them kisses. As I kissed Brooke's head, she woke up and in her sweet sleepy voice said "Hi mommy. I missed you, let me give you a hug." She gave me the sweetest hug and kiss and I nearly melted into a puddle on the floor. I didn't realize how much I missed them until just that moment!

You can find more photos from the weekend here at flickr.Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

I'm jealous, but happy for YOU!

Hh

November 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time! So are you the one in the white or black shirt?

November 08, 2005  
Blogger T$ said...

I am the one in black. We had such a fun time. A nice little get-away, but I was also glad to get home!

November 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home