Thursday, November 03, 2005

big weekend

In about 24 hours I will be landing in Miami for an all girls weekend. I have been planning this weekend for a few months as a get-away with some mommy friends of mine.

The three of us met about 6 years ago when our kids were babies. We were brought together by circumstance and formed a playgroup. We are from all different backgrounds and are now scattered across the country. I am the only one still living in Ann Arbor where we all met. I am excited to get together with these women. We are staying at a very fancy hotel and will be doing lots of eating, drinking and maybe a little shopping. All I know is it is going to be warm.

I will post the least embarassing photos on Monday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

Have a GREAT time! I can't wait to hear about the trip...and good for you for getting some "you" time.

Hh

November 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home